- Nov. 27, 2023
- The word template has been updated. (The ORCid link is added when converting your final submission to PDF format. Make sure to use the latest word template here.).
- May 22, 2023
- Registration page has been opend.
- Apr. 25, 2023
- Deadline for submission of full papers for Regular and Special Sessions has been extended to May 7, 2023. This is the final extension of the deadline.
- Apr. 21, 2023
- Paper Submission Page has been opened.
- Apr. 11, 2023
- Deadline for submission of full papers for Regular and Special Sessions has been extended to Apr. 28, 2023. The paper submission page will open after next week.
- Mar. 31, 2023
- Information about registration fee has been opend.
- Mar. 2, 2023
- Deadline for Special Session Proposal has been extended to Mar. 15, 2023.
- Feb. 26, 2023
- LaTeX Style File and MS Word Template have been uploaded.
The 2023 International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications (NOLTA2023) will be held at Cittadella Campus of the
University of Catania, Catania, Italy, Sep. 26–29, 2023. The objective of the symposium is to provide a forum for exchange of the latest
results related to nonlinear theory and its applications. Papers describing original results in all aspects of nonlinear theory and its applications
Topics include, but are not limited to:
Nonlinear Theory in Science and Engineering
Applied Mathematics / Bifurcation / Chaos / Fractal / Fuzzy / Learning and Memory / Networks / Nonlinear Circuit / Nonlinear Oscillation / Optics / Optimization / Signal Processing / Soliton
Nonlinear Phenomena in Science and Engineering
Chemical Reaction Systems / Complex Networks and Systems / Neuroscience and Neuro Dynamics / Soft Matter / Synchronization
Mathematical and Numerical Methods
Evolutionary Computation / Modeling and Simulations / Prediction and Identification / Self-Validating Numerics
Biocybernetics / Bioinformatics / Biomedical Science / Mathematical Economics / Social Dynamics
Applications in Science and Engineering
Analog and Digital ICs / Communications / Control / Electrical and Electronic Engineering / Power Systems / Robotics
Authors are kindly invited to submit papers describing original works in all aspects of nonlinear theory and its applications to NOLTA2023. Please prepare your paper
according to the guidelines given below and submit via Submission Page not later than
April 15, 2023 April 28, 2023 May 7, 2023.
Only electronic submission of papers in PDF format is accepted.
After review, each corresponding author for regular sessions will be requested to submit the four-page final camera-ready paper in PDF format for the symposium proceedings
not later than June 15, 2023.
The final camera-ready paper for each presentation in Special Sessions can be a one-page summary. Please note that the four-page final camera-ready manuscript is necessary for
a student to be eligible for paper awards.
1. Paper Preparation
Please prepare your paper according to Paper Submission Guidelines.
2. Copyright Policy
All manuscripts accepted will be published in the symposium proceeding and appear in the open access online archive, IEICE Proceedings Series. To this end, corresponding authors of all manuscripts need to agree with the IEICE's copyright policy as in:
Copyright release only applies to accepted papers and will begin after decision notification has been sent. Additional information will be provided in your decision notification email.
3. Paper Submission
Use the below provided platform to submit your papers.
4. Submission of Camera-Ready Paper
Please submit your final camera-ready paper not later than June 15, 2023.
Call for Special Sessions
NOLTA2023 welcomes proposals for special sessions. Proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness and the scientific quality of the topic. It is strongly recommended that each proposal includes at least one speaker from outside Japan. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the organizers by Mar. 15, 2023. Please submit proposals via email by Feb. 28, 2023 to: NOLTA2023 Special Session Proposal E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals should include:
- Title of the proposed session.
- Scope of the proposed session.
- Special session organizer, affiliation and e-mail.
- List of, at least five (or four) prospective contributed papers. For each paper, the following items should be included: title, author(s) and contact information of the corresponding author.
The final camera-ready paper for each presentation in Special Sessions can be a one-page summary. Please note that the four-pages final camera-ready manuscript is necessary for a student to be eligible for paper awards (see Student Paper Awards page)
Registration is required for you to present your work. At least one of authors should make a registration by June 19, 2023. It allows that one author registration for up to two papers.
- Registration deadlines:
- Early registration: until Jun. 19, 2023 (payment: until Jun. 30, 2023)
- Late registration: until Jul. 18, 2023 (payment: until Jul. 21, 2023)
- On-site registration and payment: Sep. 26-29, 2023 (We accept Cash)
- Registration fee for on-site participants includes:
- Access for All sessions
- All Events (coffee breaks, lunches, banquet and farewell parties)
|for On-site regular participant:||70,000 JPY||80,000 JPY|
|for On-site student participant:||50,000 JPY||60,000 JPY|
|for On-site regular participant (NLS and SICC members):||65,000 JPY||75,000 JPY|
|for On-site student participant (NLS and SICC members):||45,000 JPY||55,000 JPY|
|for Online participant:||30,000 JPY||30,000 JPY|
(An additional ticket allows you to join only the banquet and the farewell party.)
|20,000 JPY / person||20,000 JPY / person|
- Cancellation policy: Not refund.
- We ONLY accept the payments of Japanese participants (residents of Japan) by bank transfer and those of the other participants by credit card.
- If you need considerable modifications in your registration data, you should register your information on the registration form again. In case of minor changes, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Please register via the registration page:
Student Paper Award
The NOLTA2023 Symposium Committee will present student paper awards. The award candidates should be a full student, and the first author and the presenter of the NOLTA2023 paper. In addition, the awarded paper should be a 4-page camera-ready manuscript. The selections of the awards are based on the quality, originality, and clarity of the paper and the presentation.
Mar. 15, 2023
Mar. 31, 2023
May 7, 2023
||Jun. 1, 2023|
||Jun. 15, 2023|
- Arturo Buscarino (Univ. of Catania)
- Keiji Konishi (Osaka Metropolitan Univ.)
- Luigi Fortuna (Univ. of Catania)
- Toshimichi Saito (Hosei Univ.)
- Chiara Mocenni (Univ. of Siena)
- Masaharu Adachi (Tokyo Denki Univ.)
- Atsushi Uchida (Saitama Univ.)
- Kazutaka Kanno (Saitama Univ.)
- Henk Nijmeijer (Eindhoven Technical Univ.)
- Tetsuya Asai (Hokkaido Univ.)
- Yoshiki Sugitani (Ibaraki Univ.)
- Paolo Arena (Univ. of Catania)
- Eri Ioka (Shibaura Inst. of Technology)
- Shota Uchino (NIT, Anan College)
- Mattia Frasca (Univ. of Catania)
- Yuu Miino (Naruto Univ. of Education)
- Koki Yoshida (NIT, Toyama College)
- Guido Maione (Polytechnic Univ. of Bari)
- Hideyuki Kato (Oita Univ.)
- Yoshitaka Itoh (Hokkaido Univ. of Science)
- Lucia Valentina Gambuzza (Univ. of Catania)
- Hiroyuki Asahara (Okayama Univ. of Science)
- Misa Fujita (Chukyo Univ.)